OCV will connect new portfolio companies with a brand identity designer to create a logo for each company as part of our pre-launch activities. See .
In the spirit of moving quickly, the portfolio company with be presented with a few options to choose from, including the initial color scheme for the brand. Logos and color schemes may change over time.
The designer will ask our founders to complete a brand strategy survey for the logo design process. Below are general inputs to consider:
- Name of the company
- Significance/meaning (if applicable)
- Company mission statement
- Near-term and long-term goals
- What personality traits would you use to describe the company & its products
- Target audience/customer base for the company
- Brand attributes: adjectives, emotional/intuitive feeling the brand is expected to invoke
- Competitors & their branding - how will you differentiate?
- Primary message to be conveyed by the brand
The brand designer will provide the follow assets:
- Company logo (SVG and PNG with transparent background), including horizontal and vertical stacked versions when applicable.
- Email signature
- Banners (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Profile image (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Social sharing image (default link sharing image)